Wednesday, April 6, 2022

TradeRoom: Our Weekly Crypto Trades Analysis – Mar 21, 2022

TradeRoom: Our Weekly Crypto Trades Analysis – Mar 21, 2022

Welcome to this weekly series from the TradeRoom. My name is Dave and I’m the creator of The Crypto Den, an Australian-based crypto trading and education neighborhood intending to offer you the understanding to take your trading videogame to the next level.

Crypto Market Outlook

The market is restricting into a choice point. Up or down? Well, we’ll understand quickly. The TOTAL, like BTC, is still in this inproportion triangle pattern. Like I stated last week, this is typically a extension pattern with a 70% opportunity of continuing with the existing pattern, leaving a 30% possibility of turnaround. In the chart listedbelow, you can see that in both instructions we have a high likelihood of moving 30%, leaving us presently sitting at an balance (EQ).

TOTAL Marketcap

Elliott Wave Theory would recommend we are in this bearish balanced triangle, likewise with an ABCDE debtconsolidation. While ever it stays listedbelow the day-to-day 200EMA, this will be my predisposition, which I’ve specified lotsof times.

BTC is painting the exactsame pattern and situation. Despite popular belief, I’m not a “permabear” – I simply trade what’s in front of me and even however we haveactually seen some little pumps in cost action, I’m still not seeing anything extremely bullish. Does this mean BTC is all doom and gloom? No. It simply implies that for me, it’s bearish till it’s not, and that point of invalidation is a breakout above regional market structure (US$45,760) and the everyday 200EMA, and to hold above for a coupleof days to a week.

BTC/USDT

Last Week’s Performance

Again, like the week priorto last, I didn’t getin any brand-new positions. The factor for this is I puton’t like to trade a varying market. I like to trade with A pattern. And while ever it’s varying, it’s NOT trending.

I still have 11 brief positions open however have not opened anything brand-new in 2 weeks. I’m waiting for the market to choose which pattern it’s going to follow. Continue down? Or reverse and head up? Either method, I’m waiting.

Here is a visual representation of what I indicate by my no trade zone:


This Week’s Trades

WAVES/USDT

This is a difficult one due to the basics surrounding WAVES at the minute with all that’s occurring in Ukraine, however from a technical perspective I’m seeing a everyday bearish divergence at day-to-day resistance with decreasing volume. So we might definitely see a retracement here quickly. I’ll be gettingin a little position.

WAVES/USDT

BTC/USD

For BTC, I’m hoping we get a choice this week. One method or another, I have a strategy and so needsto you! If we break to the upside, I’ll wait for the pullback to verify brand-new assistance and gointo LONG. If we break to the disadvantage, I’ll do the reverse and wait for the retest on gointo SHORT. As a trader trading on takeadvantageof, it doesn’t matter to me.

BTC/USDT

Introducing TCD’s New Social Platform

The Crypto Den now has a FREE purpose-built social platform to share financialinvestment concepts, trade chat, link to similar individuals, share details and more, without the censorship of Facebook. The platform is developed for those more focused on the financialinvestment/profitable side of the crypto world.


Are You a Trader?

Invite to Join our TradeRoom

If you’d like to endedupbeing a muchbetter trader, you’re welcomed to join our TradeRoom where we share everyday charts and market analysis. In our neighborhood we highly motivate and teach appropriate danger management methods to keep our members safe in this brand-new unstable crypto market.

Join our “Apprentice” strategy now for your 7-day trial.


The Crypto Den was produced in 2017 to aid the quickly growing crypto neighborhood discover and comprehend the basics of digital currencies and how to trade them. 

Since then we have taught thousands of members the fundamentals of technical analysis and trading methods to evenmore development and ideal their trading capabilities.

In the TradeRoom you will be consistedof in a encouraging environment which motivates individual development, education and neighborhood assistance.

It’s a location to share your trading concepts and follow other knowledgeable traders’ feeds to assistance keep your finger on the pulse of such a unpredictable market!

Disclaimer: The material and views revealed in the posts are those of the initial authors own and are not always the views of Crypto News. We do actively check all our material for precision to aid secure our readers. This post material and links to external third-parties is consistedof for details and homeentertainment functions. It is not monetary guidance. Please do your own researchstudy priorto gettinginvolved.


Read More. https://bitcofun.com/traderoom-our-weekly-crypto-trades-analysis-mar-21-2022/?feed_id=14183&_unique_id=624d6276c10cc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading 7 Decentralized Derivatives Trading Platforms

Decentralized derivatives are a brand-new method for traders to trade crypto possessions without straight holding them. Read on to disc...