Welcome to this weekly series from the TradeRoom. My name is Dave and I’m the creator of The Crypto Den, an Australian-based crypto trading and education neighborhood intending to provide you the understanding to take your trading videogame to the next level.
Crypto Market Outlook
Well, I’ll keep it brief this week duetothefactthat not much has altered giventhat last week. The TOTAL market cap is still varying in what we call a Symmetrical Triangle. This pattern is typically a extension pattern with a 72% success rate. This suggests that must the pattern play out, there’s a 72% possibility it will see more drawback. My target from last week of UnitedStates$1.18 trillion still stands.

BTC hasactually formed the verysame pattern and if we were to overlay Elliott Wave Theory, then there’s the possibility we’ll see another little relocation up priorto we see cost action tank to the drawback. If this pattern does play out, I’m seeing the UnitedStates$20,000 level being checked.

As I pointed out in my last post, the DXY (US Dollar Currency Index) is on a bull run, which normally does the opposite of BTC, and GOLD has simply checked its ATH. Meaning the circulation of international capital appears to be lookingfor a hedge throughout the geopolitical discontent, and as I’ve specified priorto I wear’t think BTC is fullygrown sufficient yet to be such a hedge.


Last Week’s Performance
I personally didn’t gointo any brand-new positions last week as the market hasn’t actually offered any chance duetothefactthat absolutelynothing has truly altered . I’m still in 11 open brief positions that I’ve honestly shared in our Facebook Group if you’d like to check these out.
UMA/USDT
A fast 200%+ trade here shared by “bking43” in the TradeRoom reveals truly great confluence of the falling wedge pattern, landing in the golden pocket Fibonacci level and finding dynamic assistance on the 200 EMA. Looking for these confluent factors to get into a trade is a prime example of what we teach in TCD. In, out, Profit locked in. Nice trade, bking!

This Week’s Trades
This is where I’d usually share trades I’m looking to gointo this week, nevertheless I feel we are presently in what we call the “wait trade”.
This is merely waiting for the market to present us with safe entries, and at this minute I see none I’m positive in sharing.
Patience is secret here! Some individuals battle NOT being in the market and insomecases a bit of persistence is all you require!
Introducing TCD’s New Social Platform
The Crypto Den now has a FREE purpose-built social platform to share financialinvestment concepts, trading chat, link to similar individuals, share information and more, without the censorship of Facebook. The platform is developed for those more focused on the financialinvestment/profitable side of the crypto world.

Are You a Trader?
Invite to Join our TradeRoom
If you’d like to endedupbeing a muchbetter trader, you’re welcomed to join our TradeRoom where we share everyday charts and market analysis. In our neighborhood we highly motivate and teach appropriate danger management methods to keep our members safe in this brand-new unstable crypto market.
Join our “Apprentice” strategy now for your 7-day trial.


The Crypto Den was developed in 2017 to assistance the quickly growing crypto neighborhood findout and comprehend the basics of digital currencies and how to trade them.
Since then we have taught thousands of members the fundamentals of technical analysis and trading methods to evenmore development and best their trading capabilities.
In the TradeRoom you will be consistedof in a helpful environment which motivates individual development, education and neighborhood assistance.
It’s a location to share your trading concepts and follow other skilled traders’ feeds to assistance keep your finger on the pulse of such a unpredictable market!
Disclaimer: The material and views revealed in the shortarticles are those of the initial authors own and are not always the views of Crypto News. We do actively check all our material for precision to aid safeguard our readers. This shortarticle material and links to external third-parties is consistedof for details and homeentertainment functions. It is not monetary guidance. Please do your own researchstudy priorto gettinginvolved.
Read More. https://bitcofun.com/traderoom-our-weekly-crypto-trades-analysis-mar-14-2022/?feed_id=14171&_unique_id=624d45b11768c
No comments:
Post a Comment